世の中は悲しいことばかりだ…

 


I don't care who started it, I just wanna hear you play, I just wanna see you smiling in the glory of the day. Israel give him his ball back, stop pulling his hair, Palestine, my love, I know it isn't fair. I don't care who started it, just stop all the noise, I can see you're two very overtired little boys. Palestine I saw you kick him, Israel sit still, Let us get some peace now if you will. I don't care who started it, must I tell you again, Put aside your anger, all your sorrow and all your pain, Throw away your struggle, clear the mess up from the floor, Don't wanna hear you squabbling anymore. I don't care who started it, just try and get along, Every time I come round here there's always something wrong. One day in the future this won't mean a thing, One day in the future as brothers you'll sing. I don't care who started it, I just wanna hear you play, I just wanna see you smiling in the glory of the day. - Two Brothers written by Pete Morton

イギリスのソングライターがこれ書くのかいというのはあるにせよ…
しみる曲です。